Victim: Joyce Christine Di Mauro

Joyce Christine Di Mauro Joyce Christine Di Mauro was born in the Bronx, New York. She attended Public School 71 and Villa Maria Academy. She developed an interest in graphic design soon after starting at Cardinal Spellman High School, where she was enrolled in a special art program. She earned her college degree at Parson's School of Design. She was the director of marketing design for Inter-Continental Hotels Corp and was in London preparing for an international conference.

One of her colleagues wrote to the family, "Many people are better off for having known and loved this sensitive, enthusiastic, caring, and beautiful woman. I'll always carry her memory with me and use all she taught me about being 'Joyce-like' in the future." She left behind her parents Phillip and Theresa, a brother Philip Jr., a sister Celeste, and many aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.

The Archives does not hold a collection related to this victim although information about the victim is listed in one or more related collections.      For more information please contact the Pan Am 103 Archives.